MLS Student Association
The USC Master of Liberal Studies Student Association (MLSSA) promotes community among the MLS students and with faculty, alumni, staff, and friends of the program. All students in good standing and currently enrolled in the Master of Liberal Studies Program are invited to serve on the MLSSA Board of Directors and participate in MLSSA activities.
Contact email@example.com to get involved and for more information.
MLS students at USC also are part of a vibrant intellectual community. Here you have access to a wide range of academic and cultural resources at one of the nation’s top-ranked universities, such as:
- concerts, lectures, and other special events offered by the University’s renowned Visions and Voices: The USC Arts and Humanities Initiative;
- recreational sports and athletic facilities;
- one-on-one research support offered by the University Libraries; and
- ongoing, individual academic counseling provided by the Master of Liberal Studies faculty and staff.
All USC students can avail themselves of the resources of numerous campus offices and centers, including:
- Master of Liberal Studies
- 3501 Trousdale Parkway
- Mark Taper Hall, THH 355
- University of Southern California
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0355
- Phone: (213) 740 - 1349
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org