About the Masters in Human Behavior Program
Applications are closed for the 2013-2014 cohort.
We are in the process of reviewing applications and notifying people of their acceptance.
It may take a few weeks, but we will notify all applicants of their status regarding the program.
What will you do after you graduate?
Does this question put a smile on your face? Or, does it generate a sense of uncertainty prompting many thoughts and emotions -- most of them negative? This question can be even more irritating when family and friends pose it over and over.
Are you still trying to determine your career path? And, are certain you don't want to spend 5+ years getting a PH.D., only to compete for a handful of academic jobs --- then the MHB Program might just be your answer.
Here are some questions to help determine whether the MHB degree will fit your needs and enable you to achieve your goals.
Is the MHB @ USC for you?
- Are you willing to invest 1 year to get the kind of job you really want?
- Would you like a master’s degree in applied psychology from USC – a major research university?
- Do you like the idea of learning how to link psychological theory and research with real world applications?
- Are you interested in gaining the practical skills that will help you secure a good job and also serve as the foundation for a long term career?
- Does “action learning” and “learning by doing”, supplemented with classroom lectures, appeal to you?
- Would you like a degree that gives you multiple options, rather than limiting you to one specific work track?
If you like the sound of these questions, then learn more at OVERVIEW of the MHB Program or contact Dr. Jerry Jellison at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master’s in Human Behavior
- Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Seeley G. Mudd, Room 501
- University of Southern California
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1061
- Phone: (213) 746 - 9082
- Email: MHB@college.usc.edu