Employment, Conferences, Etc.
The 2013-2014 Internship/Company Profiles List is available for your review. It can only be accessed by currently enrolled University of Southern California- Master of Science Mathematical Finance students (MSMF). If you are a currently enrolled MSMF student and are not able to access this document, please e-mail your advisor.
Want to know the latest in Mathematical Finance, visit the following links:
Quantitative Research: A Michael Page City Publication (written by British-based executive recruiter Michael Page. He provides valuable descriptions of what a quantitative researcher does, how to get a job in the field, interview tips and resume writing)
FINANCIAL DATA SOFTWARES
- University of Southern California
- Dana and David College of Letters, Arts & Sciences
- Department of Mathematics
- 3620 S. Vermont Ave, KAP 108
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-2532
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org