News and Events
- WCCFL XXVIII Click for more information.
- The schedule for the Syntax+ discussion is online here!
- Check out Sacred Language, Spoken Language, a Visions and Voices event organized by Professor Hagit Borer. Click for more information.
- Cristian Iscrulescu's USC dissertation research has now led to a book publication! See it here.
- Congratulation to our Recent Graduates
Institute of Linguistics Studies, SISU
- Ana Sánchez-Munoz (Ph.D. 2007) just published a book based on her dissertation research!
Spanish as a Heritage Language in the United States: A Study of Speakers' Register Variation
- Shri Narayanan has been elected Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) fellow.
- Congratulations to Professor Edward Finegan on completing 40 years of
service at USC!
- Congratulations to Roumi Pancheva, who has recently recieved a prestigious Mellon fellowship for Language and the Brain: The Neural Foundation of the Grammar of Meaning.
- Congratulations to Maria Luisa Zubizarreta, who has been awarded an "Advancing Scholarship in the Humanities and Social Sciences Research Grant" for the project Second Language Speech: The Acquisition of Phrasal Stress and Rhythm.
- Congratulations to Rachel Walker, who has been selected to receive a USC-Mellon Mentoring Award in the category of Faculty Mentoring Graduate Students.
- Congratulations to Dani Byrd on her promotion to Full Professor!
- Professor Dani Byrd has been elected a Fellow of the Acoustical Society of America "For research on the relation of linguistic structures to the temporal realization of speech."
- Congratulations to Michal Temkin Martinez on being selected to receive a University Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award!
- Congratulations to Professor James Higginbotham, on his appointment to Distinguished Professor.
Tuesday 10/04/2011 - Friday 05/11/2012; All day
Saturday 04/07/2012: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Saturday 04/07/2012: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Monday 04/09/2012 - Friday 04/13/2012; All day
Monday 04/09/2012: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Chair: Andrew Simpson
- 3601 Watt Way
- Grace Ford Salvatori 301
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1693
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2986
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org