Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you offer on-site programs for corporations or other organizations?
Yes. The USC College Office of Advanced and Professional Programs can work with you to create a course that fits your objectives. 

Do you offer payment plans?
Financial aid is available to students enrolled in degree programs or graduate certificate programs earning University credits. For more information, contact the USC Financial Aid Office.

The University of Southern California does not offer payment plans or financial aid for non-credit continuing education programs at this time.

Where can I find out more about non-credit Continuing Ed. courses offered at USC?

For a roster of current courses. Please learn more at USC Continuing Ed.