545 South Figueroa Street
This structure was built in 1924 from plans created by Shultze and Weaver. It is a version of early 16th century Italian renaissance architecture. Like the California Club, many important decisions have been made within its walls by the power elite. The Club enjoys 100 overnight rooms, several dinning and athletic facilities, and a beach facility in Santa Monica.
PHOTO: T. Cobar