Real Job - Real Experience
We Help You Find Your Path
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Whether you have an answer to this question or not, the Gateway Internship Program will provide you with opportunities to explore a career through an internship experience, gain insight from a mentorship with a distinguished professional and build skills in the Career Leadership Course to prepare you for a profession.
The Gateway Internship Program will:
- Deliver a paid, robust internship experience providing opportunities to interact with different levels of management.
- Enhance internship experiences with a Career Leadership Course providing expert guest speakers from various industries, collaboration with fellow students and personal reflection.
- Provide individualized support through mentor matching with a distinguished business professional.
Internships available in banking, finance, entertainment, education, law, insurance and more in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas.
Who is eligible to apply?
Sophomore and junior students with a declared USC Dornsife major or minor and who were on the previous fall’s Dean’s list. Eligible students will be invited to apply to the program via email in the beginning of the spring semester.
"The combination of having an internship, a mentor and a course with
guest speakers was perfect because it not only reinforced what we
learned in class, but also helped strengthen different areas of our
- Jesse Ruiz, Summer 2012 Participant
- Sonya Vanhoof
- University of Southern California
- USC Dana and David Dornsife
- College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- 444 S. Flower Street
- Los Angeles, California 90071