Make a Difference
Make a difference in the professional and personal growth of a USC Dornsife student by being a Gateway Internship Mentor. We will match you with a highly motivated, academically successful student who has a summer internship in the Los Angeles or Orange County areas. Gateway offers an organized meeting for mentors and mentees at the beginning of the program to enhance your interactions.
As a Gateway Internship Mentor you will:
- Further the development of a student as a rising student professional.
- Help guide the student in their quest to understand the professional world through your own experiences.
- Provide assistance in generating new ideas and seeing different perspectives.
- Enhance your own skills in coaching, leadership and counseling.
If you are interested in participating, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"You end up getting more than you are actually giving."
-Leslie Berger, Summer 2012 Mentor, USC Board of Councilors, Principal of Ideas Resources
- Sonya Vanhoof
- University of Southern California
- USC Dana and David Dornsife
- College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- 444 S. Flower Street
- Los Angeles, California 90071