Qualified, Highly Motivated, Enthusiastic Students
Students admitted to the Gateway Internship Program are Dean's List scholars demonstrating academic success, motivation to excel inside and outside of the classroom, enthusiasm to develop their career experience and skills and energy to contribute to a professional work environment. As a Gateway partner, you will offers students opportunities to gain practical work experience while branding your company and developing a talent pipeline.
What can you expect?
The Gateway Internship Program will:
- Supply your company with a vetted list of qualified, highly motivated and academically successful students to assist with projects and programs over the summer.
- Provide visibility for your company to high performing students through targeted internal communication.
- Bring energy, enthusiasm and fresh ideas to your company through student interns.
- Partner with you to coach student interns through their internship experience.
- Serve as a talent pipeline for permanent positions.
- Allow your employees to participate in the mentorship and guidance of a rising student professional.
Gateway Internship Criteria:
- Hours per week: 20-40
- Compensation: $4,000 – $5,000 for the summer
- Length: 8-10 weeks. Beginning anytime after May 20, 2013 through August 16, 2013.
- Job responsibilities: Internships should provide students with experiences that provide access to various dimensions of an organization and departmental responsibilities. Internships should have structured projects and tasks that contribute to the overall goals of the organization. Ideally, interns will have quality interactions with key members in the organization.
If you are interested in participating in the Gateway Internship Program, please contact:
Sonya Vanhoof at 213-740-1628 or firstname.lastname@example.org
"When you have a USC Dornsife student, you know they
have an important foundation regardless of the career
that individual is going to pursue long term."
- Michael Reilly, 2012 Gateway Partner Participant, USC Dornsife Board of Councilor Member,
CIO Equities Group and Director of U.S. Equity Research for Trust Company of the West
- Sonya Vanhoof
- University of Southern California
- USC Dana and David Dornsife
- College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- 444 S. Flower Street
- Los Angeles, California 90071