If your students don't see any point in learning French, maybe Jodie Foster and Johnny Depp can help: we're compiling a list of famous non-native French speakers around the world - your students might be surprised at how cool French really is!
Videos of celebrities speaking French:
- -Medley de stars: Vidéo 1
- -Evangeline Lilly (actress TV show Lost) Vidéo 1 Vidéo 2 (accent québécois)
- -Emma WatsonVidéo 1
- -Jodie FosterVidéo 1 (à partir de 2:00min)
- -Sandra Oh (Grey’s Anatomy)Vidéo 1
- -Johnny Depp Vidéo 1
- -Hugh Laurie Vidéo 1 (so funny)
- -Tony Blair Vidéo 1
- -Bradley Cooper (actor: Very bad trip/ the hangover)Vidéo 1Vidéo 2
- -Céline Dion She’s from Québec so you can find a lot of interviews where she speaks French and also a lot of songs in French like "Pour que tu m’aimes encore" her most famous one.
- -Tony Parker (athlete/ex-mari de Eva Longoria) Vidéo 1 He even made a rap song in French..ouch Vidéo 2 What? French people copy American music?! No…hummmmm, Vidéo 3(interview avec argot)