A Trojan day in the South Bay for the whole family.
To add event to calendar, click the desired date below.
- Sunday, August 10, 2014 10/08/2014 12:30:00 10/08/2014 16:30:59 6 TrojanFestA Trojan day in the South Bay for the whole family.Off Campus
- 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Off Campus
- South Coast Botanic Garden
Adult Admission $25.00
Children Admission (Children over 4 years old) $15.00
Trojan Tots Admission (Children 4 years old and younger) FREE
USC Alumni and friends are invited to join the inaugural TrojanFest at the South Coast Botanic Garden on Sunday, August 10. TrojanFest is a family summer SCelebration to bring together old and new friends and to strengthen the South Bay’s connection to USC. Bring the whole family for a fun-filled day with the Trojan Marching Band, Traveler, special guests, and fellow Trojans.
Kids will have a blast with games and activities while you connect with fellow alumni and friends. Food truck bites, wine tasting, and beer will be available for purchase. The first 200 attendees on Aug. 10 will receive a Fight On t-shirt!
Included with your ticket purchase:
- Admission to the 87-acre South Coast Botanic Garden
- Fun activities for kids including t-shirt painting
- Performances by the Trojan Marching Band and Dance Force
- Photo booth
Available for purchase:
- The In-N-Out truck
- Vella Mobile Woodfire Pizza
- Hawaiian Shave Ice
- Absolution Brewery and wine tasting
TrojanFest is a collaboration between the Trojan Club of San Pedro-Peninsula, Marshall Partners, the Alumni Club of the L.A. Beach Cities, Trojan League of South Bay, Young Alumni Council, and many more.
If you have any questions please email Dr. Laurie Love at TrojanFestChair1@gmail.com.