Fourth Annual Los Angeles Geospatial Summit
Gather at the Fourth Annual Los Angeles Geospatial Summit, a one-day event presented by the USC Spatial Sciences Institute to explore emerging trends in geospatial science, technology, and applications.
Description:Connect with faculty and students from the collaborating academic programs:
California State University, Channel Islands • California State University, Long Beach • Cal Poly Pomona • Claremont Graduate University • County of Los Angeles • Loyola Marymount University • Rio Hondo Community College University of California, Los Angeles • University of RedlandsUndergraduate and graduate students in GIS and related geospatial disciplines:
• Present 10-minute papers with five-minute Q & A or posters at the Summit, giving them an important career development opportunity. To apply, submit 200-word abstracts to your academic program directors by Monday, January 13, 2013. Download the Call for Papers and Posters and proposal form. The USC Spatial Sciences Institute will notify selected students by the end of January 31, 2014.
• Learn from industry leader plenary speakers.
• Network throughout the day, at the new Industry Fair and closing reception.
• Share your insights about emerging geospatial trends.
• Create greater awareness for your company at the new Industry Fair.
• Expand your contacts with other LA-based geospatial professionals