Leveraging Your Experience To Launch Your Next Career Move
USC Career Center's Alumni Events Series
To add event to calendar, click the desired date below.
- Wednesday, October 17, 2012 17/10/2012 18:00:00 17/10/2012 20:30:00 6 Leveraging Your Experience To Launch Your Next Career MoveThis event is designed to help you become a successful "CEO" of your career now and in the future.
- 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- USC Radisson Hotel
The USC Career Center and the Alumni Association are pleased to present "Leveraging Your Experience to Launch Your Next Career Move". This event is designed to help you become a successful "CEO" of your career now and in the future.
- Are you looking for ways to advance your career?
- Have you ever wondered how to navigate the politics in your company or organization to get that promotion you deserve?
- Are you currently employed and wondering how to conduct a confidential job search?
Join the Trojan Family for this interactive program to help you gain a competitive edge in identifying winning strategies to manage your career.
The 2 1/2 hour agenda will include a keynote and a moderated panel:
- David Lipin, Founder/CEO. WRITE WORD Public Relations
- Eric Perry, Senior Manager, Human Resources, Mattel
- Serena Santillanes, President, Career Journeys
- Therese Tucker, CEO, Blackline Systems
KEYNOTE: Odmar Almeida-Filho, Ipsos Research, SmartBuyWines.com.br,