Practice your scholarly presentation skills, Share your research ideas, Acquire feedback on your scholarship, Network in a welcoming & interdisciplinary environment
Information & Eligibility
• Acquire an award up to $500: Receive a stipend if your funding package permits this; or, get reimbursed on conference or other research-related expenses not previously covered over the past two academic years (original receipts required)
• Availability on Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (all day, meals provided)
• USC Doctoral students from historically underrepresented backgrounds Diversity Outreach & Academic Professional Development
How to Apply
1) Visit https://grad-6.usc.edu/EDGE/edgeTravel.aspx. Complete online form and upload
project title and abstract. Enter N/A for “description of meeting” or use this box as extra
space for abstract. Abstract will be published as uploaded in the symposium program.
2) Due date for online application: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 by 10 a.m. Acceptance notices will go out March 20 – 21, 2013.
3) Request a statement of support from faculty advisor and a brief (1-2 sentence)
endorsement from department chair. Send to email@example.com
For questions, email Letisha R. Wyatt at firstname.lastname@example.org