This workshop is designed to help you submit winning research proposals to the National Science Foundation (NSF). The workshop offers interactive teaching, writing exercises, lectures, and discussions so that you leave the class understanding how to research, write and develop your specific project.
We will cover the following topics:
- How to navigate FastLane and Research.gov
- Key components of successful proposals
- How to make your research stand out from the competition
- The preparation process and submission mechanisms
- The Merit Review Criteria that NSF uses to compare competing proposals
See full workshop description
Instructor: Dr. Henry L. Bart - He is Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at Tulane University, and has served as a member of the Tulane faculty since 1992. Dr. Bart has received numerous NSF research and infrastructure grants, as well as participated in several NSF advisory panels. View Dr. Bart's full biographical sketch. Register Here
Or call us at 866-704-7268 (toll free).