Junior faculty, post-doctorates, and administrators will learn how to submit winning proposals to NIH for their research. This workshop will also serve the seasoned researcher as a refresher to the ongoing NIH requirements. The ultimate purpose of this workshop is to provide the competitive advantage for a successful NIH proposal.
We will cover the following topics:
- Reading and interpreting RFAs
- Finding the right program and grant mechanism for your idea
- Understanding the new NIH scoring system and review process
- Building an airtight case for funding
- How to adjust your proposal for resubmission
See full workshop description
Instructor: Dr. Ronald Sakaguchi - He is a Professor and Academic Director in the School of Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University where he teaches courses in innovation, critical thinking, and strategy. He has led seminars on time management and strategic planning. View Dr. Sakaguchi's full biographical sketch.Register Here
Or call us at 866-704-7268 (toll free).