Grant Development Seminar at USC
Two - Day Strategic Grant Development Workshop (Sponsored by ISFD)
To be held at: University of Southern California
Los Angeles, California
March 18 - 19, 2013 8:30AM ~ 5:00 PM
To add event to calendar, click the desired date below.
- Monday, March 18, 2013 18/03/2013 08:30:00 18/03/2013 17:00:00 6 Grant Development Seminar at USCInstitute for Strategic Funding DevelopmentTwo - Day Strategic Grant Development Workshop (Sponsored by ISFD)To be held at: University of Southern CaliforniaLos Angeles, CaliforniaMarch 18 - 19, 2013 8:30AM ~ 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 19, 2013 19/03/2013 08:30:00 19/03/2013 17:00:00 6 Grant Development Seminar at USCInstitute for Strategic Funding DevelopmentTwo - Day Strategic Grant Development Workshop (Sponsored by ISFD)To be held at: University of Southern CaliforniaLos Angeles, CaliforniaMarch 18 - 19, 2013 8:30AM ~ 5:00 PM
- 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
CFRE Accredited Course for 15 contact hours or 15 Continuing Education Points! Participants completing the workshop will receive the following: a Certificate of Completion accredited by CFRE, grant funding CD, bonus fundraising CD, expert grant training instruction from industry leaders. Visit our website or call (877) 414-8991 to sign up now.
The strategic grant writing development workshop is designed to teach the basics of grant writing for individuals seeking to enhance their grant writing abilities. It provides a comprehensive overview of effective grant development techniques, including: finding best fit funding sources, creating innovative programs, and planning for funding sustainability.
Attendees of the Strategic Grant Writing Development will learn the following:
1) Strategic Grant Research - Through interactive exercises, discussions, applicable research assignments and individual consultations, you will learn how to strategically identify appropriate funding agencies. This course will expose you to database applications, online research tools, as well as traditional publications that contain information about multiple grant opportunities.
2) Strategic Program Planning - Planning a winning proposal requires developing ideas that are clear, significant and compelling. Your ideas must not only meet the criteria of a grant maker, but they must also demonstrate your in-depth knowledge about a grant maker. Effectively strategizing your proposal idea is what this workshop will emphasize.
3) Strategic Proposal Writing - Preparing a successful written proposal requires an organized, systematic approach to effectively convey your story. It demands disciplined strategies to align your content to what a grant maker is looking for. This workshop provides a step-by-step writing process to deal with any and all application requirements.
4) Strategic Proposal Submittal Process - Tip and strategies to ensure that you follow the proper protocol and best practices on grant proposal submittals. Learn the best tips and tricks to increase your chances of getting your grant successfully approved.
Tuition for our Two-day grant writing workshop is $498 per person, with a $25 off discount for early sign-ups (10 business days or more before the workshop). Each participant will receive the following:
* ISFD Certificate of Completion accredited by CFRE with 15 Continuation Education Units (CEU) or 15 Contact Hours
* Strategic Grant Writing Development Proposal Workbook and Bonus Materials, Fundraising & Research CD
* On-Going Consulting Services with ISFD Instructors & Staff
2) Phone - Call us at (877) 414-8991. An ISFD consultant will assist you with your registration and answer any questions.