Research and Internships
Research with Faculty
Talk with any of the Environmental Studies faculty members about opportunities to work with them on research projects and develop your own independent research projects. To start, contact Dr. Lisa Collins.
In addition to the summer opportunities offered by the ENST Program, internships are available with many organizations and government agencies.
Here are some programs to look into:
- Dr. James Haw
- Environmental Studies Program
- Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Social Sciences Building (SOS) B15
- 3502Trousdale Parkway
- University of Southern California
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0036
- Phone: (213) 740 - 7770
- Email: email@example.com