M.A. in Environmental Studies
In the junior year of the B.A. or B.S. program, a student has the option of applying for a progressive Master of Arts degree in Environmental Studies. Requirements for admission to this program include an overall grade point average of 3.2 or better and completion of at least 32 units of the core curriculum prior to attaining senior status. Once accepted, the progressive degree student begins taking a mix of graduate and undergraduate course work in the fourth year, followed by a fifth year of graduate course work.
Course work in the Master of Arts program includes professional training in the preparation and review of environmental planning documents.
For more information, please contact Dr. David Ginsburg.
- Dr. James Haw
- Environmental Studies Program
- Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Social Sciences Building (SOS) B15
- 3502Trousdale Parkway
- University of Southern California
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0036
- Phone: (213) 740 - 7770
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org