USC is at the heart of Los Angeles less than 3 miles from Downtown. Hollywood is less than 10 miles to the north, and southern California beaches are only 15 miles west. The Department of Earth Sciences' main office is located in the south side of the Zumberge Hall of Science (ZHS 117). The main offices for the Southern California Earthquake Center are located in the north side.
Unless otherwise directed, park in Parking Structure A. Cross McClintock Avenue and walk southeast on Bloom Walk to Trousdale Parkway. Zumberge Hall of Science is on the NW corner of Bloom Walk and Trousdale.
- From the north: Take I-110 South; exit Exposition Blvd., turn right on Watt Way and enter through Gate 1
- From the south: Take I-110 North; exit Exposition Blvd. and stay in the middle lane; curl under the freeway (around the DMV); turn right on Watt Way and enter through Gate 1
- From the west: Take I-10 East to I-110 South; exit Exposition Blvd. and turn right on Watt Way; enter through Gate 1
- From the east: Take I-10 West to I-110 South; exit Exposition Blvd. and turn right on Watt Way; enter through Gate 1
Directions from the Radisson
The USC Radisson is located across Figueroa Street on the east side of campus. Cross Figueroa and head west on Child's Way. Turn left on Trousdale Parkway, and walk south to Zumberge Hall, which will be on your right. Use the south entrance to get to the main office.
Directions from Union Station
USC runs a tram to and from Union Station downtown. See Union Station to UPC (University Park Campus) Schedule
Get off at JEP House and walk south on Trousdale Parkway. Zumberge Hall of Science is the second to last building on the right before Exposition Blvd. Use the south entrance to get to the main office.
As a courtesy to our invited guests, we'll help you make flight reservations.
- Zumberge Hall of Science (ZHS)
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-0740
- Phone: (213) 740-6106
- Email: email@example.com