Requirements for Adam Fisher International Grant Fund
1. The applicant must have passed the Ph.D. oral examination.
2. The student must make an oral or poster presentation at the meeting.
4. A faculty member may endorse a total of only two student applications for travel support with the currently available funding.
5. This award may be supplemented by funding from other sources (advisor, meeting funds, etc.)
6. Awardees must send a note to Adam with a summary of the travel and meeting experience.
7. Awardees are expected to give a talk in the Earth Sciences Department about their research presented at the meeting either shortly before or shortly after the meeting.
- Zumberge Hall of Science (ZHS)
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-0740
- Phone: (213) 740-6106
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org