How to Apply
- Major/minor: The program is open to all students, regardless of major/minor.
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- An application form (submit online)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (submit online)
- One of the recommendations must be from a Chinese instructor.
* The $450 deposit will be used to pay for your dorm, and is refundable if you decide to withdraw from the program before May 1st 2014.
E-mail the program director, John Chang, at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the application process.
- Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures
- University of Southern California
- Taper Hall 356
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0357
All photos taken by Elissa L., Yulee Kim and Ka Wong
- Phone: (213) 740 - 3707
- Email: email@example.com