1. Major/minor: The program is open to all students, regardless of major/minor.
2. Minimum of 3.0 GPA
3. Equivalent proficiency of the prerequisite courses for those taking EALC 104, 106, 204, 206, or 304.
4. An application form (download)
5. Two Letters of Recommendation (download)
A. The letters cannot be from parents or peers.
B. One of the recommendations must be from a Chinese
6. $500.00 non-refundable deposit. USC student needs to submit “Authorization Statement” (download).
For non-USC student, please make $500 check payable to USC; include your name & SSN on top of the check, and put "2014 Beijing Summer Program deposit" in the memo line.
Mail or bring all materials to the following address:
USC Beijing Program
3501 Trousdale Pkwy, THH 356
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0357
Deadline: February 28, 2014