1. The application, recommendations and "Authorization Statement" must be submitted by 02/28/2016.
2. Major/minor: The program is open to all students, regardless of major/minor.
3. Minimum of 3.0 GPA
4. Equivalent proficiency of the prerequisite courses for those taking EALC 104, 106, 204, 206, 304 or 306.
5. An application form (Submit online)
6. Two Letters of Recommendation (Submit online)
A. The letters cannot be from parents or peers.
B. One of the recommendations must be from a Chinese instructor.
7. $500.00 deposit. USC student must submit “Authorization Statement” (Submit onlne).
For non-USC student, please make $500 check payable to USC; include your name & SSN on top of the check, and put "2015 Beijing Summer Program deposit" in the memo line.Please mail your check to the following address by 02/28/2016:
USC Beijing Program
3501 Trousdale Pkwy, THH 356
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0357