Join the conversation.
From sustainability and alternative energy to economics and the science of creativity, USC Dornsife faculty and students are tackling real-world issues that are paramount to industry. As these issues are debated in classrooms, researched in laboratories and presented at conferences, your company has the opportunity to join in the conversation. Collaborate with us and benefit from the vast intellectual resources of a major research university located in the thriving metropolis that is Los Angeles.
Partnership with USC Dornsife gives your company access to our talented and dynamic student body, opportunities to interact with faculty at the pinnacle of their fields, and the ability to work hand-in-hand with our many K-12 and local community outreach programs. Additional avenues of support include sponsorship of innovative research, establishing a fund for student enrichment or research, creating an endowed professorship or chair, supporting the construction of new buildings or infrastructure upgrades, or participating in a matching-gift program by matching employee contributions.
Please contact the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations to explore these opportunities and learn more about how your company can partner with USC Dornsife.
Benefits of Corporate Giving
- Access to students for company internships
- Opportunities for executives to develop courses and lecture in the classroom
- Invitations to speak at campus events
- Partnerships in USC Dornsife research programs
- Invitations to research colloquiums and conferences
- Subscriptions to research journals and copies of public papers by faculty
- Opportunities to work with faculty to mentor graduate and undergraduate students in a designated area of research or scholarship
- Sponsorships to enhance visibility and brand recognition
- Recognition both in USC Dornsife alumni publications and on the Web site
- Participation in campus events and fairs
- Access to the USC Communications Office to identify public relations opportunities
Access to Information
- Invitations to special events
- Meetings and research updates with key USC Dornsife faculty
- Tours of campus facilities and research laboratories
To learn more, please contact the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations.