Corporate and Foundation Relations
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) serves as the primary liaison for corporate and foundation interactions with the USC Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences. Working to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships between corporations, foundations and the USC Dornsife community, CFR generates and secures philanthropic support for the academic initiatives, research programs and institutional priorites of USC Dornsife.
- USC Receives Largest Single Gift in Its History
- USC Dornsife's Mark Thompson Recognized on Thomson Reuters' Top 100 Chemists, 200-2010 List
- Susan Forsburg Recognized for Commitment to Women in Science
- Farhang Foundation Sponsors First-Ever Iranian Initiative at USC
- USC Dornsife Faculty Garner High Marks and Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- USC Dornsife Publications
To learn more, please contact the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations.