Configuring Microsoft 365 on your BlackBerry
This guide will show you how to configure your Microsoft 365 email account on a BlackBerry. The steps and pictures below are from a device running BlackBerry OS 7.1, but the steps will be similar for older devices.
- From the device's home screen, choose the 'Options' icon.
- Open the 'Device' menu.
- Open the 'Advanced System Settings' menu.
- Open the 'Enterprise Activation' menu.
- Enter your email address in the 'firstname.lastname@example.org' format and use the Activation Password provided to you. Even though you're entering your email address in this format, all messages sent from the device will use the 'email@example.com' format. If you do not have an activation code, email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain one. Click the 'Activate' button.
- If prompted to erase your device before activating the account, choose 'No'.
- The device will begin synchornization and confirm when complete. This concludes the setup process.
Note: If the device will not activate the account without erasing itself first, please email email@example.com for instructions on backing up your device before erasing it.