Configuring MS 365 on your Mobile Device
Configuring your iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) Device
Configuring your iOS device with 365 is very similar to the configuration steps you followed in GroupWise. There is one additional step of adding back the @dornsife.usc.edu email address.
- *After* your account has been cut over, you will need to need to delete the old GroupWise account entry on your iOS device.
- Press the Home button. From the Home screen tap: Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Next, Under the "Accounts" Section choose the GroupWise account. It will be named GroupWise or something like that.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap: Delete Account and Delete Account a second time. (Please make sure to only delete the GroupWise account)
- Under the "Accounts" section Tap: Add Account -> Microsoft Exchange
- For Email, enter your USC email address: email@example.com
- For Password, enter: your USC password
- For Description, enter: Microsoft 365
- Tap: Next
- Tap: Save
- ***Go back in and change the email address to firstname.lastname@example.org: Under the "Accounts" section, Tap: Microsoft 365 -> Account. Change the Email (*only*) from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tap: Done
- Press the Home screen button.
- Tip: When composing messages, to make your default "From:" email@example.com go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Scroll down to "Default Account" and change to Microsoft 365