Clearance of Foundations
The clearance process is intended to coordinate and monitor proposal submissions across campus. The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations will make all clearance requests on behalf of USC Dornsife for ALL foundations (regardless of dollar amount), including Presidential corporations and foundations.
Presidential Corporations and Foundations
Presidential corporations and foundations have a special historic or corporate relationship with the university. These corporations and foundations (1) have long histories with USC, (2) are related to university trustees, or (3) have asked the President submit a limited number of proposals at a time to the corporation or foundation. Any proposal to these corporations or foundations must be approved by the President with confirmation that the gift purpose represents the University's institutional priorities.
- Ahmanson Foundation
- Annenberg Foundation
- Bank of America (Corporation and Foundation)
- Boeing Company (Corporation and Foundation)
- Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation
- Fletcher Jones Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Hedco Foundation
- H. Leslie and Elaine S. Hoffman Foundation
- James Irvine Foundation
- W. M. Keck Foundation
- Thomas and Dorothy Leavey Foundation
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- Kenneth T. and Eileen L. Norris Foundation
- Ralph M. Parsons Foundation
- Rose Hills Foundation
- John Stauffer Charitable Trust
- Weingart Foundation
To learn more, please contact the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations.