Contact InformationE-mail: email@example.com
Leslie is a third-year BCS student in the USC Twin Lab directed by Dr. Laura Baker. Her research interests include early biological/social risk factors for adolescent-onset antisocial behavior and social-cognitive/emotional deficits underlying psychopathy. During the summer, she shares her love for science and social justice with high school students enrolled in her Psychological Science & Society class at USC Summer Programs.
- B.A. Psychology, New York University, 05/2012
- Department of Psychology
- University of Southern California
- SGM 501
- 3620 South McClintock Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1061
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2203
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org