Contact InformationE-mail: Marie.Gillespie@usc.edu
Marie is a fourth year Ph.D. student in the Clinical area working in Dr. Stan Huey's lab.
Email contact: Marie.Gillespie@usc.edu
Law School Scholar Link: http://weblaw.usc.edu/centers/saks/scholars.cfm
- B.S. Psychology, University of Central Florida, 05/2012
- M.A. Psychology, University of Southern California, 08/2014
Summary Statement of Research Interests
- Marie’s research interests include developing evidence-based interventions for at-risk youth and juvenile offenders, multisystemic therapy (MST), juvenile justice policy, and forensic program evaluations. Marie was accepted into the USC Law School’s Saks Institute for Mental Health Law, Policy, and Ethics; as a student scholar, she conducted research on campus police crisis intervention training and officer response to mental illness. Ongoing projects include developing a cognitive dissonance-based intervention for gang-involved and at-risk youth, evaluating recidivism trends of probationers as a function of the LA County Probation Department’s realignment program, and assessing the impact of a prison-based conflict resolution program for incarcerated females.
- Department of Psychology
- University of Southern California
- SGM 501
- 3620 South McClintock Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1061
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2203