Contact InformationE-mail: Marie.Gillespie@usc.edu
Marie is a third year Ph.D. student in the Clinical area (Child and Family track) working in Stan Huey's lab.
Email contact: Marie.Gillespie@usc.edu
- B.S. Psychology, University of Central Florida, 05/2012
- M.A. Psychology, University of Southern California, 08/2014
Summary Statement of Research Interests
- Marie's research focuses on the development of evidence-based interventions for at-risk youth and determining treatment mechanisms for juvenile offenders; Multisystemic Therapy; juvenile justice policy; program evaluations.
- Department of Psychology
- University of Southern California
- SGM 501
- 3620 South McClintock Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1061
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2203
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org