Contact InformationE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm currently a fourth year graduate student in the clinical science Ph.D. program at USC. I attended the University of Washington and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in 2006. My research interests include culturaly competency, cultural adapatations of EBTs, and evaluation of evidence-based treatments with ethnic minorities. Recently, I have become intrigued by transtheoretical models of therapy, common or nonspecific therapy factors, and evidence-based relationship elements. I also have an avid interest in mindfulness-based therapies, including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy.
- B.S. Psychology, University of Washington, 12/2006
- M.A. Psychology, University of Southern California, 05/2013
- Department of Psychology
- University of Southern California
- SGM 501
- 3620 South McClintock Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1061
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2203
- Email: email@example.com