Contact InformationE-mail: Allarsen@usc.edu
I obtained a Bachelor of Science in psychology, with a specialization in health promotions from Michigan State University in 2010. I started my graduate work in psychology at the University of Southern California in 2010 in the Brain and Cognitive Science Program.
- Ph.D. Psychology, University of Southern California
- BS Psychology, Michigan State Univ, 05/2010
Summary Statement of Research Interests
- My primary research interests are in cognitive decision making, with a focus on the self-regulation of health behaviors. More specifically, I study the self-regulation of weight management. My current research is focused on weight management strategies, how health related beliefs are associated with health behaviors, and how life goals influence weight management behaviors.
- Department of Psychology
- University of Southern California
- SGM 501
- 3620 South McClintock Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1061
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2203