Contact InformationE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jen is a fifth year social psychology graduate student working with Dr. Wendy Wood on issues of behavior change with a focus on habits.
- BA Psychology, Rhodes College, 05/2004
- M.A. Psychology, University of Southern California, 12/2011
Summary Statement of Research Interests
- I study behavior change with a focus on habits. Current projects examine how misunderstanding the causes of our habits can lead to failed self-change attempts, and a consumer psychology study investigates the impact of habits on product choice, use, and switching to alternative products.
- habits behavior change self-control introspection illusions
- Department of Psychology
- University of Southern California
- SGM 501
- 3620 South McClintock Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1061
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2203
- Email: email@example.com