Contact InformationE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taona Chithambo’s research examines treatment outcomes for electronic interventions targeting the reduction of body dissatisfaction and eating pathology. She aims to develop web-based interventions that are amenable to widespread dissemination among individuals at risk for the development of eating disorders. Her dissertation project evaluates the efficacy of a computer-mediated, dissonance-based eating disorder prevention program.
- BA Univ Texas Austin, 12/2007
- M.A. Psychology, University of Southern California, 12/2010
- Department of Psychology
- University of Southern California
- SGM 501
- 3620 South McClintock Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1061
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2203