Student Services Advisor II
Contact InformationOffice: SGM 510
I've been employed at USC since 1990 and have been assisting students in some capacity since then.
In addition to working at USC I enjoy attending cultural events and special lectures on campus and frequent the Lyon Recreational Center during lunch.
- M.A. College Student Personnel, Northeastern University,
- "Time Management for Academic Advisors", Council of Academic Advisors, Talk/Oral Presentation, USC, Council of Academic Advisors, 2011-2012
- Department of Psychology
- University of Southern California
- SGM 501
- 3620 South McClintock Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1061
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2203
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org