Phone: (213) 740-3252
Office: THH 355 H
- B.A. History, Reed College, 1978
Academic Appointment, Affiliation, and Employment History
- Part Time Lecturer, Master of Professional Writing Program, Los Angeles, University of Southern California , 01/01/2004-
- Lecturer, Writers’ Program, University of California, Los Angeles , 01/01/2004-
- Lecturer, Squaw Valley Community of Writers, 01/01/2001-
- Lecturer, Esalen Institute, Big Sur, 01/01/2004-12/31/2004
- Teacher, Gael Blair Academy, 01/01/2003-12/31/2004
- Moseley Fellow in Creative Writing, Pomona College, 01/01/2002-12/31/2002
- Lecturer, California State University, Fullerton, Extension Writing Program, 02/01/2000-05/30/2001
- Fitch, J. E. (2006). Paint It Black. New York: Little Brown.
- Fitch, J. E. (1999). White Oleander. New York: Little Brown.
- Fitch, J. E. (1995). Kicks. New York: Clarion Books, a division of Houghton-Mifflin.
- Master of Professional Writing Program
- University of Southern California
- 3501 Trousdale Parkway
- Mark Taper Hall of Humanities, THH 355
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0355
- Phone: (213) 740 - 3252
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org