Jump Start Your Job Search for Recent Grads
Thursday, May 23, 2013
8:45 AM to 3:00 PM
University Park Campus Student Union (STU) Trojan Presentation Room (B-3)
This one-day workshop is designed for you to: Develop targeted resumes and cover letters; Practice effective interviewing skills; Interact and engage with employers; Acquire top-notch networking techniques through in-person and social media outlets; and Learn to negotiate job offers.
This event is intended for undergraduates who graduated or will graduate in December 2012, May 2013, or August 2013.
This one-day workshop is designed for you to:
- Develop targeted resumes and cover letters
- Practice effective interviewing skills
- Interact and engage with employers
- Acquire top notch networking techniques through in-person and social media outlets
- Learn to negotiate job offers
All sessions will be led by employers. Employers will be shared closer to the event date.
Lunch will be provided compliments of the USC Career Center.
Registration on connectSC (http://careers.usc.edu) is required for this event.