Mary BendallAssociate Professor (Teaching) of English
Phone: (213) 821-5411
Office: THH 435
- M.F.A. English/Creative Writing, University of Virginia, 5/1986
- M.A. Poetry, Johns Hopkins University, 1/1987
- ""Chants, Charms and Childhood Vernacular"", Panel on Poetry and the Vernacular, Talk/Oral Presentation, Atlanta, Georgia, Associated Writing Programs, Invited, Spring 2007
- Bendall, M. A., Wronsky, G. F. (2009). Bling & Fringe.
- Bendall, M. A. (2009). Under the Quick. West Lafayette, Indiana: Parlor Press.
- Bendall, M. A. (2008). Under the Quick. Free Verse Editions/Parlor Press.
- Bendall, M. A. (2002). Ariadne's Island.
- Bendall, M. A. (1999). Dark Summer, poetry. Miami Universtiy Press.
- Bendall, M. A. (1992). After Estrangement, Poetry. Peregrine Smith Books.
- Bendall, M. A. (2007). Review of Elaine Equi's Ripple Effect for Pool magazine. Pool.
- Bendall, M. A. (2009). Poems in American Hybrid, The Norton Anthology of the New Poem. Norton.
- Bendall, M. A. (2008). "Neighborhood Watch," "Forest Comrade," in Pool literary journal. Pool.
- Bendall, M. A. (2008). "If On a Boat," "B-line to the Next Yard," "Fugitive Lullaby" for Western Humanities Review. Western Humanities Review.
- Bendall, M. A. (2007). "To Pay the Debt" "Blurry Evidence" for Tin House. Tin House.
- Bendall, M. A. (2007). "A Home Never Tried," "What Might Be a Gift" in Colorado Review. Colorado Review.
- Bendall, M. A. (2007). Poems forthcoming in American Hybrid: A Norton Anthology. Norton.
- Gertrude Stein Award for Innovative Poetry from Green Integer Press, 2006-2007
- Fine Press Book, INCANTATION, with prints by John O'Brien and poems by Molly Bendall was chosen to be displayed in Doheny Library's special show, "The Artists' Book", Spring 2007
- Member of Associated Writing Programs, 2003-2008
- Academy of American Poets, 2006-2007
- Poetry reading at Otis School of Art and Design, Spring 2009
Conferences and Other Presentations
Honors and Awards
Service to the Profession
Media, Alumni, and Community Relations
- USC Dornsife Department of English
- 3501 Trousdale Parkway
- Taper Hall of Humanities 404
- University Park
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-0354
- Fax: (213) 741-0377
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2808
- Email: email@example.com