Thomas GustafsonAssociate Professor of English and American Studies and Ethnicity
Posse Program Mentor
Phone: (213) 740-3747
Office: THH 402C
- B.A. English and History, Yale University, 5/1975
- Ph.D. English, Stanford University, 1986
- USC Raubenheimer Outstanding Junior Faculty Award, 1990
Description of Research
Summary Statement of Research Interests
Professor Gustafson researches American Literature from colonial era through contemporary literature.
(Ph.D., Stanford University, 1986) Associate Professor of English and ASE: Colonial and 19th century American literature, American political discourse, literature of Los Angeles, California, and the American West.
Detailed Statement of Research Interests
Los Angeles literature, history, music, film.
New Jersey literature, history, music and film
Honors and Awards
- USC Dornsife Department of English
- 3501 Trousdale Parkway
- Taper Hall of Humanities 404
- University Park
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-0354
- Fax: (213) 741-0377
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2808
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org