Thomas GustafsonAssociate Professor of English and American Studies and Ethnicity
Phone: (213) 740-3747
Office: THH 402C
- Ph.D. English, Stanford University, 1986
- B.A. English and History, Yale University, 5/1975
Description of Research
Summary Statement of Research Interests
Professor Gustafson researches American Literature from colonial era through contemporary literature.
(Ph.D., Stanford University, 1986) Associate Professor of English and ASE: Colonial and 19th century American literature, American political discourse, literature of Los Angeles, California, and the American West.
Detailed Statement of Research Interests
Los Angeles literature, history, music, film.
New Jersey literature, history, music and film
Honors and Awards
- USC Raubenheimer Outstanding Junior Faculty Award, 1990
- Department of American Studies & Ethnicity
- University of Southern California
- 3620 South Vermont Avenue
- Kaprielian Hall 462
- Los Angeles, California 90089-2534
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2426
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org