Minor in Neuroscience
The Neuroscience minor is designed to acquaint students with a broad range of the problems and opportunities available in the study of the brain and the mind. The minor requires a core course, BISC-230, which provides basic knowledge of the biological aspects of brain function, as well as four upper division courses (16 additional course units).
Visit the USC Neuroscience web site for more information.
- Department of Biological Sciences
- University of Southern California
- Allan Hancock Foundation Building
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-0371
- Phone: (213) 740 - 1109
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org