April 2010: Dr. Pauline Yu, who got her Ph.D from MEB and is currently in the laboratory of Professor Gretchen Hofmann at UCSB, has just been awarded a highly competitive and prestigious NSF Polar Program Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Published on February 5, 2009 10:20 AM What's it like to be on a ship in winter in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean? USC geobiologist Katrina Edwards is about to find out - as will readers of her blog, www.usc.edu/northpondexpedition.
- Department of Biological Sciences
- University of Southern California
- Allan Hancock Foundation Building
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-0371
- Phone: (213) 740 - 1109
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org