Entry into the Molecular and Computational Biology graduate programs requires a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related subject from an accredited four-year college, sitting the Graduate Record Examinations (subject test is not required), and three letters of recommendation.
Applications and all supporting materials must be received no later than December 15th, for full consideration.
- Department of Biological Sciences
- University of Southern California
- Allan Hancock Foundation Building
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-0371
- Phone: (213) 740 - 1109
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org