Entry into the Molecular and Computational Biology graduate programs is competitive and requires the following:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related subject from an accredited four-year college
- Completing an online application
- Graduate Record Examinations (subject test is not required)
- All official college and university transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
Applications and all supporting materials must be received no later than December 15th, for full consideration.
Click here for domestic student application instructions.
Click here for international student application instructions.
Molecular & Computational Biology
University of Southern California
1050 Child Way, RRI 201 (MCB)
Los Angeles, CA 90089-2910
- Department of Biological Sciences
- University of Southern California
- Allan Hancock Foundation Building
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-0371
- Phone: (213) 740 - 1109
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org