Graduate Studies in the Section of Neurobiology
The Section of Neurobiology in the Department of Biological Sciences, located on the University Park Campus of USC, has faculty and students with research interests focusing on molecular, cellular, and systems level analyses of the nervous system. Our faculty maintain cutting-edge research programs that encompass the following areas:
- Behavior, Learning and Memory
- Cell Biology and Physiology of Neuronal Signaling
- Development, Disease and Repair
- Sensory Processing and Sensori-Motor Integration
- Systems Neuroscience
Graduate students in the Section have multiple opportunities to interact with colleagues in other sections and departments, including Molecular and Computational Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, and various departments in the Schools of Engineering and Medicine.
Faculty in the Section of Neurobiology are affiliated with several graduate programs throughout the University. For information on each program and a list of Section Faculty affiliations, please see the program websites below.
Prospective students interested in graduate studies in labs within the Section of Neurobiology are encouraged to contact faculty members directly.
- Department of Biological Sciences
- University of Southern California
- Allan Hancock Foundation Building
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-0371
- Phone: (213) 740 - 1109
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org