B.S. in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
The undergraduate program in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention provides a well-rounded yet professionally-focused education leading to the Bachelor of Science degree. The program is concerned with the socio-cultural, behavioral, psychological, and biological factors contributing to wellness and disease. It is an ideal major for students interested in pursuing careers in health promotion and disease prevention and for preparing students for advanced study in public health, epidemiology, health psychology, health behavior research, medicine, and related fields.
- Department of Biological Sciences
- University of Southern California
- Allan Hancock Foundation Building
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-0371
- Phone: (213) 740 - 1109
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org