I choose to be an American Studies and Ethnicity Major because I knew it would provide me with a different lens of how to best make sense of the world around me. At the same time it has allowed me to establish: effective writing skills, critical thinking analysis, research skills, and all learning from an interdisciplinary framework. In doing so, I feel that I have a variety of options to choose from after graduation, from law, education, the arts, research, entertainment or politics.
Why Major in American Studies?
- Department of American Studies & Ethnicity
- University of Southern California
- 3620 South Vermont Avenue
- Kaprielian Hall 462
- Los Angeles, California 90089-2534
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2426
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org