The Dornsife Technology Services application development team is responsible for the creation and maintenance of Web based applications to enable higher productivity throughout USC Dornsife. The team provides custom development, implementation, support and training.
Our services include:
- Creating Web applications to store, manipulate and report data
- Developing personalized, Web-based solutions to assist faculty and staff by automating business processes
- Management of user permissions and training for internal applications
- Creation of data structures and procedures to support Web applications
- Data maintenance
- Selective data retrieval, analysis and reporting
Some examples of the over 80 secure and non-secure applications developed by the DTS Application Development team include:
- myDornsife Portal
- Scheduling and Staffing Database
- Funding Opportunities Database
- Space Management System
- Online forms with backend management tools
- Appointment Database
- File Sharing database
- Faculty research related applications
- Internship Database
- Helpdesk Service Request
The application development team may also be available to work on projects to support grants, research projects and other projects related to the vision and goals of USC Dornsife provided the resources and funds are available.
For further information, or to request these services, please contact Dornsife Technology Services.
825 Bloom Walk, ACB 536
Los Angeles, CA 90089
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm