Undergraduate Degree Programs
The Anthropology Department offers the following major, minor, and interdisciplinary programs at the undergraduate level. For course requirements, see the Anthropology section (PDF) of the current USC Catalogue.
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Archaeology
- Major in Anthropology (Visual Anthropology)
- Major in Anthropology (Urban Applied Anthropology)
- Minor in Cultural Anthropology
- Minor in Folklore and Popular Culture
- Minor in Medical Anthropology
- Minor in Southeast Asia and Its People
- Interdisciplinary Law and Society Minor
For more information about any of these programs, please contact the Anthropology Undergraduate Academic Advisor, Roberto Leni (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Anthropology Department is also home to the interdisciplinary major in Health and Humanity. For more information, see Health and Humanity under Interdisciplinary Majors and Minors, or contact the Health and Humanity Academic Advisor, Meghan Saunders (email@example.com).
You can download the whole USC Catalogue at www.usc.edu/catalogue.
Anthropology is under The Schools in USC Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, Part 1.
- Department of Anthropology
- University of Southern California
- Grace Ford Salvatori Hall
- 3601 Watt Way, Ste. 120
- Los Angeles, CA 90089
- Phone: (213) 740 - 1900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org