Following are a few important announcements of interest to USC Dornsife Faculty and Staff:
- diSClose is the new on-line system designed for the administration and management of disclosures (i.e. conflicts of interest) for USC researchers. USC is obligated to be compliant with the new Health and Human Service Regulations on "Responsibility of Applicants for Promoting Objectivity in Research for which Public Health Service Funding is Sought and Responsible Prospective Contractors" by August 24, 2012.
Memo from Randolph Hall, Vice President of Research
- The Department of Contracts and Grants (DCG) is pleased to announce a restructuring of its organization. Effective May 1, 2012, DCG will be providing a comprehensive support team to handle your sponsored projects activities, with the aim of increasing efficiency, service and accessibility.
To assist in transitioning to this new team structure, please find updated organizational charts for the DCG teams. Please refer to our website for updated contact information and unit assignments for your DCG Team at: http://research.usc.edu/dcg/directory/department.
Should you have questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact your team, or Sara Judd directly at 213-740-8207 or via email at email@example.com.
- Faculty Development Awards - USC-tenured and tenure-track faculty have the opportunity to request support through the Dornsife Faculty Development Grants program by submitting a promising research plan; priority is given to projects for which other funding support is limited. Teaching and curricular development not related to research are not supported through this mechanism. Terms and Conditions.
The Grant application process is paperless. You will find a module named “Faculty Development Award Application” on your Personal Tools tab in the myDornsife (https://mydornsife.usc.edu) portal. The Application Deadline is June 1, 2012. Award notification will begin July 1, 2012. Contact Dornsife Research Office for assistance with the submission process. firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-740-2444.
- Research Matters - USC Dornsife Research office weekly updates from Stephan Haas, Vice Dean of Research
- DCG Newsflashes - Department of Contracts and Grants' listing of important announcements regarding proposal development and award administration.
Overview of Federal Funding Opportunities of Behavioral and Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities (Fifth Edition)
Prepared by Lewis-Burke Associates LLC, August 5, 2011
This report includes selected catalog of over 100 funding opportunities for behavioral and social sciences, arts, and humanities that span the federal government.