Part-Time Faculty Positions
2013-14 Academic Year
Part-Time ESL Lecturer
American Language Institute
The American Language Institute in the Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California, may have one or more non-tenure-track openings in the coming 18 months for part-time teaching positions. Part-time lecturers will be hired as needed.
- Masters degree in TESOL or closely related field
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- University-level teaching experience in ESL
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Evidence of professional involvement in the field of TESOL
- Teach academic English language courses
- Participate in the further development of the ALI program
Please send or email a letter of application and a current resume, including contact information for at least three references to:Jim Cunningham, ALI AdministratorUSC American Language Institute950 West Jefferson Blvd., JEF 207Los Angeles, CA 90089-1292Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be considered for this position, applicants are also required to submit an electronic USC application; follow this job link or paste in a browser:
USC strongly values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. Women and men, and members of all racial and ethnic groups, are encouraged to apply.